Monday, April 19, 2010

Grrr...

Who's cranky today?  Me.  So here's a list of things that make me want to punch people.
  • When cars stay still at green lights
    • I don't know about you, but I have places to go.
  • The "oh no we're going to run into each other" dance
    • Uh oh, we're walking in the same path!  I'll go to the right - oh wait you're going right? Ok so I'll - no wait, STAY STILL!
  •  Guys talking about their work out regiments
    • I will never care about how many reps you can do, or what protein concoction you've replaced your breakfast with, or how ripped those squats made your quads...or pecs...or anything of the sort.
  • Sneak preaching
    • You know who I mean.  That kindly old lady sitting at the other end of the table.  "Sure, ma'am, I'll pass you a napkin...no, no thank you, I would not like to pray with you. I'm already acquainted with Jesus.  No really, it's cool.  Would you believe that I'm Jewish?
  • The dude that sits with his legs all the way open
    •  There is no way your gentleman parts are so huge that you need to take up three subway seats so that you can have breathing room.  Move over.

That's not such a big list - and I feel better already!

    3 comments:

    1. i enjoy the addition of pictures to the posts. more visual aides. : )

      ReplyDelete
    2. i'm always a fan of pictures, very helpful. i was definitely going to go with the same look the work out guy is doing such a great job of rocking. you should absolutely punch people who sit at green lights in the face, they have it coming more than any person in history

      ReplyDelete

    Labels