Friday, May 14, 2010

Amen to NYC

I'm extremely melancholy today.  I moved out of my apartment, away from my wonderful roommates and away from the city I love.  Hamna says my room is echoing and empty...like my heart.  Melodramatic?  Maybe, but it's my blog and I'll whine if I want to.  I will start Teach For America training in June and officially move to Philadelphia in August, but in the meantime, I plan on lying in the sun, drinking, and soaking in every last bit of friendship I have near me.  I'm lucky to have so many wonderful folks in my life...so if you're one of them, THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain.
    To New York: I'm so sorry I ever complained about the subway or the crowds or the smells. I'm sorry I ever said you're bringing me down. TAKE ME BACK PLEAAASEE NOWWWW
    Yay for soaking up some summer love :)
    -Hamna

    ReplyDelete

Labels